Comment on page
Using Vue.js Source Code
Learn how to get and setup Vue.js source code
Front-end developer source code implemented in Vue.js is not included in the Regular License and will be provided upon purchasing the Extended License.
- The default script download from CodeCanyon doesn't include Vue.js source code as the same file is shared between Regular and Extended licenses.
- Our team will verify your purchase and will send the files.
Kindly follow the below instructions to use the VUE source.
You must have the Node version v14.15.4 and the npm version 6.14.10.
As you know, mismatching node versions are always buggy. If it is other than these, you need to figure out if any errors are found in builds.
- 1.Download and extract the sent js.zip file to your local pc.
- 2.Copy the content to the application resources/js directory.
- 3.Remove or overwrite the existing bootstrap.js and app.js from the application resources/js directory.
- 4.Install the dependencies by running
- 5.Then run
npm run dev.
- 6.If you are deploying the application to a production server, then use
npm run production.
If you have any further issues, feel free to raise a ticket. We are glad to help you.
We kindly request you secure the Vue.js source files and not share them outside of you or your organization.