Comment on page
Learn how to schedule quizzes to user groups
You can schedule quizzes to explicitly provide access to user groups for a specific time period. QwikTest supports two types of schedules.
To manage Quiz Schedules, go to
Tests > Quizzesand click on the clock icon of a quiz.
- 1.To create a new schedule, click on the New Schedule button in the top right corner.
- 2.Select Schedule Type, Timings and, User Groups.
- 3.Make sure to set status as Active.
- 4.Finally, click on Create.
You can't edit/update once the quiz schedule starts or expired. You may need to create a new schedule.
Further, read below to know more about schedule types.
- In Fixed Schedule, you need to specify Start Date and Start Time.
- Quiz End Date and End Time will be calculated based on Quiz Duration.
- You can define a grace period to ensure safe access to the test takers at least 5 minutes.
- Test takers can start the quiz between the quiz start time and grace period.
- Quiz strictly finished on End Date Time.
E.g., If you have a defined quiz of 60 minutes and the quiz start time is 9 AM, then the quiz would forcefully end at 10 AM. However, if the test taker logs in and starts the exam at 09:10 AM, they would have only 50 minutes to complete it.
If you specify the grace period as 10 minutes, the test taker can start the quiz between 9 AM and 09:10 AM. However, if the test taker tries to start the quiz after 09:10 AM, they won't start the quiz as the grace period has been completed.
- In Flexible Schedule, you need to specify both Start Date Time and End Date Time.
- Test takers can start the quiz anytime between Start Date Time and End Date Time.
E.g., If you have a defined quiz of 60 minutes and the quiz flexible schedule time is 9 AM to 6 PM. If the test taker logs in and starts the exam at 2 PM, the quiz will end at 3 PM. If another test taker logs in and starts the exam the 05:30 PM, then the quiz would end at 06:30 PM even the schedule ends at 6 PM.