Comment on page
Learn how to configure practice sets
Practice sets help keep students engaged and prepare them for tests with immediate feedback. Students can also earn reward points through practice sets. Practicing helps students focus on weak areas.
Points earned from Practice Sets can be used to unlock or redeem quizzes.
To manage practice sets, log in to the admin/instructor account and select
Tests > Practice Setsfrom the sidebar menu.
To create a practice set, click on the New Practice Set button from the top right.
- 1.In the Details section, please fill the following - Title, Sub Category, Skill, and Description.
- 2.Make sure to set the status to Published after adding questions.
- 3.Finally, click on Save & Proceed button.
Once created, you won't be able to change the skill of a practice set.
- 1.In the Settings section, please choose Points Mode as Auto or Manual.
- 2.If Points Mode is Manual, please provide Points for Correct Answer.
- 3.Finally, click on the Update Settings button.
- Auto - Points will be assigned based on the question's default marks
- Manual - Points will be assigned to each correctly answered question as specified
Go to, Questions Section; by default, you will be on the questions viewing screen.
To ADD a question to the practice set, click on Add Questions link, and add the question by clicking on Add button.
You can only ADD questions that belong to the skill related to the Practice Set.
To REMOVE a question from the practice set, click on the View Questions link and remove the question by clicking on the Remove button.