Comment on page
Learn how to manage user groups in QwikTest
User Groups are different from User Roles. User Roles are used to restricting access to the application by specific permissions, whereas User Groups are used to classify the users. To manage user groups, login to the admin account and select
Manage Users > User Groupsfrom the sidebar menu.
User groups are useful when you schedule a test and assign it to only specific users.
Some examples of User Groups are:
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
- Post Graduates
- Summer Batch
- Short Term
- Long Term
The above list is just for reference. You can create Unlimited User Groups of yours.
You can also define a User Group as Public or Private.
- Private Group - Only the admin can add users to the private group
- Public Group - Anyone can join the public group (This feature will be available in the next version release)
- 1.Log in to the admin account and select
Manage Users > Usersfrom the sidebar menu.
- 2.Click on the edit icon of a user, then choose User Groups from the dropdown. You can assign multiple user groups to a user.
- 3.Finally, click on the Update button to update the details.