Learn how to configure quizzes
In general, a Quiz is the shortest, most common, and most casual form of evaluation. It often implies a short or informal test.
To manage quizzes, log in to the admin/instructor account and select
Tests > Quizzesfrom the sidebar menu.
To create a quiz, click on the New Quiz button from the top right.
- 1.In the Details section, please fill the following - Title, Sub Category, Quiz Type, and Description.
- 2.By default, quiz visibility is Public, which means anyone can access it. If you wish to restrict this to specific user groups make sure to set the visibility to Private. You can schedule this for specific user groups by creating a Quiz Schedule.
- 3.Make sure to set the status to Published after adding questions.
- 4.Finally, click on Save & Proceed button.
You can customize the quiz in the Settings section.
- Auto - Duration will be calculated based on questions' default time
- Manual - Duration will be considered as specified in the Duration field.
- Auto - Marks/Points will be calculated based on questions' default marks
- Manual - Marks/Points will be assigned to each question as specified in the Marks for Correct Answer field.
- Yes - Negative marking will be considered and a specified amount will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- No - No Negative marking
- Fixed - Fixed amount will be deduct from question marks
- Percentage - Percentage will be deduct from question marks
It is the minimum percentage to be achieved by the test taker to declare as passed in the quiz.
- Yes - Attempts will be restricted as specified
- No - Unlimited attempts
- Yes - Test Finish button will be disabled which means the test taker needs to wait until the timer ends to finish the quiz.
- No - Test Finish button will be displayed which means the test taker can finish the quiz at any time.
- Yes - User can be able to see all questions as list
- No - User cannot be able to see all questions as list
- Yes - Solutions will not be shown in results
- No - Solutions will be shown in results
Go to, Questions Section; by default, you will be on the questions viewing screen.
To ADD a question to the quiz, click on Add Questions link, and add the question by clicking on Add button.
To REMOVE a question from the quiz, click on the View Questions link and remove the question by clicking on the Remove button.